replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 10:42:40 -0400From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: user_cache
questionTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Not really.. You can modify a few things on this table directly without
impacting anything - for e.g. set passwords to NULL in the odd event that a
user has forgotten them and you do not have a password reset functionality
built in.. Once the user logs in he will need to modify his password so that
the original password doesn't get set back to the user_cache table after a user
recache.

Or in case an admin user has been stripped off his fixed license, it is
possible to grant the user this license back and once he logs in he would need
to modify the User form to grant that fixed license to keep the values in sync..

I'm pretty sure you could do the same to the counts.. without really breaking
anything..

Joe

-----Original Message-----From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Hugo RuesgaSent: Thursday, August 07, 2008
10:18 AMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: user_cache question**

Hi: The BADPWD & BADPWDTOTAL, Relates directly to the max number and attemps of
bad passwords that were submitted for those accounts, why don't you try to
recache the user_cache table with arcache utility in order to initialize your
table from the ground, you must not modify this table by a single SQL because
probably get more errors. Hope this help Have a nice day !!:)

Hugo Ruesga perotsystems® US  972.577.7000MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

> Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:48:18 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject:
> user_cache question> To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG> > This is still related to the
> "You do not have write license" woes "> issue> > What does the BADPWD and
> BADPWDTOTAL field mean exactly in the> user_cache table?> > The reason I ask
> is this - exactly one other person has responded to me> with a similar issue
> and it was tied to an LDAP integration.> > One of my users in question who
> can not save has a # of 38 in her> BADPWDTOTAL field in user_cache...> >
> William Rentfrow> Principal Consultant, StrataCom> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> O
> 952-432-0227> C 701-306-6157__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist:
> "Where the Answers Are" html___
¿Quieres los emoticonos y guiños más divertidos? Descárgate Internet Explorer
7, y consigue contenidos exclusivos cada semana. ¡Gratis!
http://www.vivelive.com/IEAK7