If you choose to write an active link, have one that runs on after modify.

The first action should be an open window, choose the form from the drop-down.
The qualification will be $Request ID$ = $LASTID$.

The second action will be a close window. This will close the existing window.

If you are on the mid-tier, and it isn't closing the windows properly, tweak
with the open window action to change the target from current window to new
window, and see if that works. I'm not sure if it will or not, but I was going
to try it if it didn't work correctly.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP

Remedy Engineer

Leader Communications, Inc.

http://www.5pointleader.com

http://www.lcibest.com

Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM

An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company