I know I've posted this several times, but today is my last day on the job, so
I wanted to give everyone a chance to see it before I left in case they had any
questions.

I will still be a remedy developer, I'll just be moving to a different
company/location. I'll see you all on the list next week, but from a different
email address.

Gary

We have a job posting for a remedy developer.
The candidate would be performing internal company work, as well as some
contract work.
You must be able to attain a secret security clearance. We'll take care of
that, as long as you haven't done anything that would prevent you from getting
one.

You will need to be able to develop new remedy applications from the ground up,
from beginning to end.

It's all custom development, as far as the in-house development is concerned.

Please visit http://www.lcibest.com/Showcareers.aspx?ID=1027 for details.

Email me directly if you have questions. Apply for the job through the link
listed above.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr., RSP
Remedy Engineer
Leader Communications, Inc.
http://www.5pointleader.com
http://www.lcibest.com
Best Product, Best People, Best PriceTM
An ISO 9001:2000 Certified, CMMI(r) Level 3 Rated Company