It might work then.  The only commonality between the two will be the
functions the plugin server handles using the plugin.  This includes
your AREA... api calls, which I don't think have changed much between
the various versions.  In the event there was a change between the
versions for those calls, I expect you'll find out when/if things
don't work.

Axton Grams