Server Groups have a single server defined as the 'admin' server...as long
as you connect to that server to migrate then you shouldn't have any issue
because the other servers should get the re-cache from the admin server

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Audrey H Franklin
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:14 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy Migrator in 7.x

Good Afternoon,

Is anyone successfully using Migrator 7.x in a Load Balanced Server group
environment? And if so, were there any special configuration tasks required.

What are the lessons learned in the process?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Audrey Franklin
ITS-Ecoms
New York University