How about we all get a "BMC cancelled the conference and all I got was
this lousy t-shirt" t-shirt?

Ben Cantatore
Remedy Manager
(914) 457-6209

Emerging Health IT
3 Odell Plaza
Yonkers, New York 10701

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/31/08 7:16 PM >>>

** P {  MARGIN-TOP: 0px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 0px}
It depends on your budget year. Yours runs by calendar year. Ours is
from October to October. Federal is the same. Some states are July to
July.

BMC was put in a no win situation. They are trying to make the best of
it.

Maybe those of us that had registered can get some of the shirts that
they had made up. An interesting souvenir for an non-event.
Dave
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Wireless)