From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 10:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: FW: Brain Stumper....

**

Form A contains these fields:

Work Phone
Home Phone
Cell/Mobile Phone

Call First
Call Second
Call Third

So as an example of Form A would look like this:

Full Name: Lisa Kemes
Work Phone: 717-810-xxxx
Home Phone: 717-761-xxxx
Cell/Mobile Phone: 717-608-xxxx
Call First: Home Phone
Call Second: Cell/Mobile Phone
Call Third: Work Phone

I would like on another form to be able to grab all this information and put it
into display only fields...

On call person: Lisa Kemes
Call First: 717-761-xxxx
Call Second: 717-608-xxxx
Call Third: 717-810-xxxx

The problem is for each person, their call first, second and third field is
going to be different.  How would I set these fields?  I need to first see
what's in the Call First field on Form A, then I need to get that phone number.
 For example, if Call First is "Home Phone", how do I then grab the Home Phone
number?

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer
Tyco Electronics