tml

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thad K Esser
Sent: 11 September 2008 03:02 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Modeling ITSM 7.0.3 in the CMDB 2.1 CDM

**
Hi,

I've been to CMDB training and am still wrapping my head around which
classes get used for what.  Some are obvious, some not so much.  I
figured it would be good to see how something I'm familiar with (i.e.
Remedy) would fit into the common data model.  Has anyone seen any white
papers or other documentation that specifically shows how BMC would
classify their own products into the CMDB?  What I envision is a picture
(I like pictures) of everything starting at sample hardware, going to
ARS, through the ITSM apps, and on up to an appropriate sample Business
Service.

I'm still digging through the online docs and BMCDN, but figured someone
here might have had the same thought and already found it.

Thanks in advance,
Thad Esser
Remedy Developer
"Argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours."-- Richard
Bach

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment,
contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is
intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including
any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature. *

html___

Important Notice:
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the Business Connexion (Pty) Ltd
e-mail legal notice available at:
http://www.bcx.co.za/disclaimer.htm