-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Plain Text Body blank in ARS Email Messages entry replies to
templates

Dear List,

We have a test Remedy system, and have disabled the outgoing mailbox so that
customers don’t get emails about test calls.  If we want to see what mail would
have gone out we can look at the “AR System Email Messages” entries, and the
message will be in the “Plain Text Body” field.

The one problem is in Email Engine replies to template submissions.  We send a
template to the Email Engine, and the Engine replies with details about the
newly created entry, or an error message saying what went wrong. We want to see
these replies, but the “Plain Text Body” field is blank.  (So is HTML Body.)

So where is the message stored in a reply to a template, and is there any way
of reading it? (I tried running a Remedy Report on an entry, and even fields
that showed data on display turned up blank in the report.)

(ARS 7.1 patch 3, RH Linux server, Oracle 10.2 db)

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University