-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brien Dieterle
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 6:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: split a field and loop on each piece

**
Gary, brilliant. Works like a champ!

For posterity, just had to add `! to the filter that actually does the
group adding,and a tmpgroups field to store the user's other groups,
because I can't seem to append to a field during a push operation.

Now I just need to setup an escalation to "flush" this group (crawl User
table and do a set fields/string replace on the group I want to flush?),
and then trigger this filter guide to push everyone back into the group
(crawl my other table (escalation) and modify a field to trigger filter
action (modify) to launch the filter guide?.   The idea being to keep a
group list populated with exactly and only the users from the filter
guide Gary outlined.

If there is a better way than above, please feel free to let me know....
I'll save this for tomorrow.

Thanks again Gary and everyone else that responded!

Brien

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:32 PM, Opela, Gary L CTR USAF AFMC 72