________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Russ Grant
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 02:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Archive Process

** Greetings ARList!
My first attempt at using the native archive process. When configuring
the archive process I allowed the ARSystem to generate the archive form.
When the process runs one record is moved form the source to the
destination (archive) form and the process stops. Every time it runs
only one record is moved, I need to move 89k records so obviously this
is not working too well. I was able to grab an error from the arerror
log:

Wed Sep 24 07:15:00 2008  Archive : AR System server terminated when a
signal/exception was received by the server (ARNOTE 20) Wed Sep 24
07:15:00 2008
Timestamp: Wed Sep 24 2008 07:15:00.7730
Thread Id: 744
Version: 7.1.00 Patch 001 200711161033 Nov 16 2007 11:35:23
ServerName: remedy
Database: SQL -- SQL Server
Hardware: Intel Pentium
OS: Windows NT 5.2
RPC Id: 0
RPC Call: 0 (DE)
RPC Queue: 1
Protocol Version: 13
Client IP Address:
Form: remedyform
Logging On:
Code: c0000005
Operation: read
Access Addr: 0000005C
Stack Begin:
Stack End

Any assistance would be appreciated. Remedy support has me doing the
standard patch upgrade although it is not clear that will solve
anything.

Russ
html___

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com