Since we do not seem to be able to avoid politics, I offer, again, a
better joke.

Mary Poppins' Hotel Stay

Mary Poppins was driving home late at night in some really bad weather
when she decided to spend the night in a motel. After signing in, she
asked if the dining room was open, and the clerk apologized, but offered
the room service menu, from which Mary Poppins selected the cauliflower
cheese. She also decided she would have breakfast in bed in the morning
and asked for poached eggs.   In the morning the clerk asked how she
liked the cauliflower cheese and the poached eggs.  Mary Poppins said
the cauliflower cheese was good but the eggs weren't much.  The clerk
apologized but suggested the Mary Poppins might like to leave a comment
in their suggestion ledger.  After some thought Mary Poppins made an
entry and was on her way.  Being a curious type, the clerk looked to see
what she wrote, and was amused by the entry....

Supercauliflowercheesebuteggswerequiteatrocious

>From my joke log, collected on June 6, 2000.

Have a great weekend!
Thorin