From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 12:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Any One ever seen "The Form is missing application licensing
information" ARERR 9861?

**
All,

I have an ITSM dev system that has modified the HPD:Help Desk form and I am
moving it to our QA system. Now at this point there is no data, so I thought I
could just export the HPD:Help Desk form from one system and import it to the
other.

That worked, however when I try and open up the Incident Management Console or
the Incident form itself I get the ARERR 9861 error.

Both systems are licenses, any ideas?

--
Howard Richter
Red Hat Certified Technician