-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Molenda
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 10:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Laid Off

**
I'm a Principal Consultant for Infosys Technologies - we are normally
looking for people - meant to send that off-list - but the
'reply-to-button and lack of coffee' feature on gmail still exists...

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Robert Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>