Hi Rick,

We haven't gone back to a previous back-up yet.  We do have SQL 2005 pretty
much running bare as we can.

I have DTS working on pulling data out of one restore of the database, to
see if I can rebuild a new database fresh (to eliminate database corruption
as being a culprit).  I also have another restore on a different type of
hardware that I am going to try to get Remedy online with to dump some of
the key tables from another copy of the restore.  My key concern right now
is the data, then I can tackle getting things rebuilt, back online and
service restored.

Mainly was looking to see if anyone knew of any known issues with SQL Server
2005.  But I appreciate any suggestions.

Best regards,

Jeff