Hi all,

Thanks to everybody for having answered my message and for your comments. I
have been reviewing and I have found what I guess the root of the problem
could be.

In active link the indicated is the next:

$PROCESS$ @@:java -Dentorno=.........

But if it does not run in filter, is possible that the syntax is incorrect,
and the correct could be:

java -Dentorno=.........

That is to say without '$PROCESS$ @@:'. In both cases, the instruction is
assigned to a field by a Set Field action.

Due to it all is in the customer's server and I do not have directly access
to it, up to the next Monday they will not be able to modify the filter and
testing. In case it failed, I will go on testing taking into account your
advices. Anyway I will keep you informed updating with the result.

Thanks,
Sergio Tomillero