-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Milke
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 5:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Adding days to a Date field in a qualification doesn't work

> I usually have to put the Date fields inside quotes when doing
> calculations
>
> 'my_date_field' > ("$DATE$" + 182)

I've tried that. It doesn't work.I've entered 28.10.2020 into my date
field, i.e. I'm saying in my AL RunIf qualification: 28.10.2020 >
("$DATE$" + 1), but the AL goes into else action. As this example
shows it doesn't really matter it ARS sees date as second, days, week
or even years. Year 2020 is so far in the future, that it should work
anyway, but it doesn't.

BTW, I'm on 6.3 Patch 24.