-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of lee
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:51 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: AREA LDAP question

Just looking over my Plugin logs and noticed that the AREA LDAP
authentication is picking up the email address for the uid instead of
the login id.

Is this normal?

eg. <PLGN> <TID: 001828> <RPC ID: 0000026983> <Queue: AREA      >
<Client-RPC: 390695> /* Thu Nov 06 2008 10:46:07.2740 */+VL
AREAVerifyLoginCallback          -- user [EMAIL PROTECTED]

should it be?
<PLGN> <TID: 001828> <RPC ID: 0000026983> <Queue: AREA      > <Client-
RPC: 390695> /* Thu Nov 06 2008 10:46:07.2740 */+VL
AREAVerifyLoginCallback          -- user userid

This is the settings for the user search filter in the AREA LDAP form
sAMAccountName=$\USER$

I'm getting instances where users are getting a authentication service
is not responding message once in a while.
Can this be related?

_______

This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to
the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
e-mail and any printout.