That does work most of the time :-)

Joe

________________________________
From: Warren Baltimore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, November 7, 2008 2:22:19 PM
Subject: Re: Picking a file up

**
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I knew it was something super simple and right under my nose!

I think I've even done this before.

I REALLY need a beer(s)!

Thanks guys!

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 2:07 PM, LJ Longwing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

**
Lesse...brainstorming

Create a regular form for holding the records that are successful

Create an escalation on User that files on qual 1=2, and add an else action
push to the form you just created that creates a record

On the from you created, create a series of filters that fire on submit.  One
of them will be a runprocess of

PERFORM-ACTION-ADD-ATTACHMENT <field_ID> [ "<file_name>" ]

where field ID is the attachment field on the form you want it to be put on,
and filename is the csv file you want to attach

I assume you don't want to attach the same file multiple times...so you would
then probably have another filter/action that goes in and removes the file from
the filesystem

Then you could have another filter check to see if the attachment field
contains the file you were looking for, and if it doesn't have it delete the
record, this would make it so that only records that actually grabbed the csv
would still exist at the end of the process....

You then need a filter that will put that attachment where you actually want it
of course.