Please join us for an OC.LA.RUG Meeting on November 13, 2008 from 11:30 AM
until 2:00 PM.

The meeting will be held at:

Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
9950 Jeronimo Road Irvine, Ca. 92618

Agenda is as follows:

Lunch– 11:30 – 12:00 - Hosted by Kinetic Data

Kinetic Data Presentation
12:00 – 1:30

Kinetic Data will present two of their product offerings:

Kinetic Request:  Kinetic Request is the only request management portal
software that lets non-technical people design and automatically manage
their own processes and approvals for internal service and equipment
requests, without relying on IT. It’s the fastest, easiest, and most
powerful request management system for BMC Remedy.

Kinetic Survey:  Kinetic Survey brings customer feedback directly into
your service management process, using your BMC Remedy Action Request
System service management platform.

Kinetic Data is one of the largest, most experienced third-party BMC®
Remedy® software companies in the world. We’re the only company
exclusively focused on developing business services management (BSM) and
service delivery management (SDM) software tools specifically for BMC
Remedy. We offer the most extensive portfolio of third-party, “built  on
BMC Remedy” BSM applications available. Our software expands the BSM
capabilities of the BMC Remedy platform and extends its value beyond IT
and across other functional areas.

Questions and discussion – 1:30 - 2:00

There will be a prize drawing at the end of the meeting.

Please R.S.V.P to [EMAIL PROTECTED]