The only way for him to post from Nabble is with a subscription to the list.
The only subscription to Nabble.com is one way.

.. Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford, Claire
Sent: November 13, 2008 3:44 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT - Does any one how to do the archiving records in ARS 7.0
version

I agree.  We have been a bit middle schoolish regarding gok's questions.

He is posting from Nabble. Nothing wrong with that... but it isn't "the
list".

He came onto the Remedy scene on 8/14 with an email titled "I am new to
ARS I need help", in the month of August there were 6 email from him
asking the same kind of questions that had no personal or system
information in them.  Just what he wanted to do and asking how to do it.
Nothing about how he tried this and it failed and he tried that and it
failed.

Now we are in November - 4 months later and he has had all this time to
read the list, the manuals and to visit BMC's site and KB.  He is still
asking the same questions without any information included other than
his question.

Sure, as someone said, there may be a language barrier.  There are
plenty of translation tools available on the internet.  Google has an
excellent one!  http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en  I don't know
if they still do, but Remedy used to provide documentation in other
languages as well.

I think the good humor of the group dissipates when people take the time
and experience of the group for granted.

Did you notice, when he asked his question with at least SOME
environment information, he got answers?

We all ask basic questions from time to time... it happens.  But at
least when we ask them, we have pretty much tried to do it ourselves or
read the manual and just can't grasp it.

Grumpiness Happens!