From: Sergio Tomillero
Sent: Fri 11/14/2008 6:36 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Date/Time field in Table Qualification

Hello people,

I am trying to indicate a qualification in a table field, limiting the
result at the value of two Date/Time fields. The problem is if I do not
indicate any value in the date/time fields, the ARERR [313] error appears,
with the next message: 'Data types are not appropiate for relational
operations'. I have realized that Date/Time fields do not let to compare
their value with NULL in Table fields Qualification, neither with "". Any
idea?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio Tomillero