Thanks Vijayalakshmi,
When you say "check the Result List definition of your backend form", Can
you please elaborate what exactly you want me to check ???

Be noted that all my 30 Character are properly comming to my main form. And
the problem is with Selection List Window where I can see only 15 Character.

Thanks and Regards,