Listers ~ can someone guide me as to the quickest way to import purchase
orders from an existing non-Remedy database into the Remedy Asset
Management application?  I have almost no experience with this
particular module so I'm flying blind, so to speak.  I'm not quite sure
which form or forms need to be included in the import process.  The
existing purchase orders exist in a separate SQL database.

I apologize in advance for the broad question, it's just that we're
going live this Wednesday night and I'm a little frantic...

Thank you in advance.

Windows Server 2003

SQL Server 2005

7.1.00 Patch 002

AR Server

7.0.03 Patch 006

Service Desk

Asset Management

CMDB - 2.1.00 Patch 002

DSL - 1.0.00 Patch 1516

Laurie Muhlethaler

First Republic Bank

Remedy Developer / Administrator

415.364.4436

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer. This message cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free.

First Republic Bank and its related entities do not take responsibility for, or
accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including orders, funds
transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All instructions of this
nature must be handled by direct communication, not email.

We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email
communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address may be
stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.

First Republic Bank is a Division of Merrill Lynch Bank & Trust Co., FSB