________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bob Rowe
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 10:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid-Tier passwords

**

I have been loading and trying to configure Mid-Tier 7.1 all day. I
have:

Sun Web Server 7, Mid-Tier 7.1, ARS 7.1, ITSM suite 7.0.03, all running
on Windows 2003 and MS SQL 2005.

I also loaded the Mid-Tier on IIS 6 this morning, then again on the Sun
Web Server where it now resides.

The problem is, I cannot log in, either with IE 6 as Administrator using
the default password (arsystem in the docs) or as a user using the
username and password in the system. I can get into the web server with
the username and password I added on installation, but I can't login to
the Mid-Tier from IE 6 or the WUT.

I am trying to set up a demo laptop to show SRM and I really do need the
web services up and running.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bob Rowe, Remedy Action Request System Development and Administration
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

html___