  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Warren Baltimore
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 10:27 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Group and User join

** Good thought, I actually had tried that.  It set's a display only char.
field on the Group form with the group ID, and then runs the query to pull
back members.  The only way for me to do that would be to create a new field
on the Group form, and I really don't want to do that!  I may just have to
tell the folks who want it no.