  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L CTR USAF AFMC 72
CS/SCBAH
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:23 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Object list is on wrong screen.

I have a user who moved from dual-monitors to single monitors and
unfortunately the object list window is opening on the non-existent second
monitor. I had him wipe out his ar.ini, just to see if maybe that is where
remedy stored the location of the pop-up, but that didn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas (other than hooking up a second monitor again and
dragging it over)? I would have thought that remedy would have been smart
enough to know there was only a single monitor hooked up.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr.

html___