From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Gidd
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 9:09 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ADV:XtremeAir (NEW INTERFACE)

** **
Advertisement:

Listers:

Exciting News, if you ever wondered what Remedy might be like if it had
a "truly user friendly"
interface well take a look at our new XtremeAIR interface.

For those unfamiliar with Adobe Air applications, this is a FLEX/Flash
based environment that is extremely light weight, does not require a
browser and will work on a MAC.  Some of you have looked at our FLEX
integration and provided us with excellent feedback and honest comments.
It is this input that has helped us continue to be on the leading edge
and provide solutions that our customers ask for (not our concept of
what they want).

What can we do with this interface?  What would you like to see in this
type of interface?   Geezzz, I'll
bet you'll get back to us with your comments and suggestions.

Behind the scenes: we provide a convenient configuration file (XML) that
let's you the user determine things like what part of the interface
should appear to the user first, set corporate color schemes and lots
more.
Deployment is also a very straight forward process as you can see below.

A special thank you goes out the genius work by the folks over at J
System for their superior XML Gateway tool that powers everything and
allows us to not have to rely on use of BMC's Mid-tier !

________________________________

For those interested:

        Download & Installation Instructions

         Step 1:       Adobe AIR:    Here is the link to install the Air
software:  http://get.adobe.com/air/ <http://get.adobe.com/air/>

         Step 2:   XtremeAIR:   Here is the link to install the Xtreme
Air software:  http://www.buoyantsolutions.net/xtremeair/xtremeair.air
<http://get.adobe.com/air/>

        Use the Open option to select installation.
        Repeat this process to check for updates in the future.

         Step 3:   Login(s) and test:

                Once installed, Login/Password is:
mmcdonald/mmcdonald
                Once installed, Login/Password is:
jmcdonald/jmcdonald
                Once installed, Login/Password is:
pmcdonald/pmcdonald

Regards...Gidd

Glidden L. Calden
BUOYANT SOLUTIONS, INC.
  "Keeping business afloat
        ...in a Sea of Solutions"

Office

(

916.334.0599

FAX

4

916.265.0112

Web

8

http://www.buoyantsolutions.net <http://www.buoyantsolutions.net/>

E-mail

+

mailto:g...@buoyantsolutions.net

addressee and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient
or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly
notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any
attachments from your system.

html___ __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the
Answers Are" html___
Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED