From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Remedy Maniac
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 9:40 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: OT: My New Job!

** I have always been impressed and jealous :-D because of your work at
http://itsm.unt.edu/index.htm
That's your baby, isn't it ?!?
People who hire you for something else cannot be mistaking

Serouche

Mark wrote:

**
Thanks, but I already live in Austin! almost 19 years now...
and Yes, it is a fantastic city, with a fantastic University!  (can you tell
I'm excited)

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes... maybe I'll just go digest for a
while so I don't have to go cold turkey on the list.

Mark

  _____