Daniele,

It is hard to know what options you have without knowing what version
of AR System your using.

However, you might be able to use an Events to do this.

On window open you can send an event to all other windows. Send in
that event the current form name and Window ID.

If there is already a existing window that captures that event and is
the same form then it can send a signal back to the newly opened
window and tell it to close. (Or you could have the older window close
too. Depending on if that is acceptable for your needs.)

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)