From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Shafqat Ayaz
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 3:18 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Updating user profile in People form...

**

Vinit

have a look for this field on the User form. I believe that if you
modify the People form, it might try to make a modification on the User
form. If not that, then turn on your logging and have a look. It looks
like there is a Push happening on the People form which is causing the
error message. Let me know

thanks

shafqat