Thanks David...much appreciated.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:15 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy 7.5 SLM & SRM

**
The next version of SLM is, I believe, slated for early 2009.  The next
version of SRM is, I believe, slated for Summer 2009.

For official statements, though, it's best to contact your BMC Sales
individual.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.