From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of patchsk
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 11:41 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: best method to hide attributes in a cmdb class

This is the solution I am looking for.
Yes the second option will be more appropriate in my scenario, because
we don't have AM license.
I will see if I can hide it on the base form itself or these changes
are related to only a particular subclass, then I will try to create
another interface and link it to the CMDB form via some push fields or
DSO.

Thanks.

copies of the original message.