From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Steve Michadick
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 6:59 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Jr. Remedy Developer Needed

You also can not get a Top Secret clearance if you have too much debt,
have traveled to multiple countries that are hostile to the U.S.,
associated with known terrorists, etc.

But wait...don't we know someone like that? Hmmmm...someone that NEEDS
to have a Top Secret clearance in order to do his job? Someone with the
title President of the United States of America?

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Steve Michadick
Remedy Engineer
MCNOSC