From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Craig Carter
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Q: Whitepapers

I've been searching the BMC web site and I'm having trouble finding all
of the whitepapers.  Specifically, I'm looking for the one that came out
when v7 was released and there was a statement of direction and a
whitepaper showing performance comparisons between ServletExec and
Tomcat.

What's the magic hand-signal to get you into the right place?

//SIGNED//
Craig Carter
Software Engineer, RSP

copies of the original message.