Moving to the ITSM Suite comes with additional cost and will only be
approved by BMC if you meet certain criteria.  Those criteria of
course revolve around money.  You will get a partial credit for all
the products you owned prior to July, 2008.  Basically you are trading
these in, getting a credit, then buying the suite.  Keep in mind that
the ITSM Suite is licensed for ARS 7.1 and above.  If you meet the
money criteria and BMC allows you to move to the new pricing model,
there is a change in how support costs are calculated.  Under the new
pricing, support is 18% of the NET cost of the products you now own.
But..... there needs to be at least a 10% increase in your annual
support costs for BMC to allow you to move to the ITSM Suite and the
new pricing.
It was not a fun transition for us.  We went through this with BMC and
a BMC partner for months working out the details.

Good luck to anyone thinking about going down this path.  I am glad we
are almost through with it (still working out support cost issues 4
months after we made the purchase).

James