From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joe DeSouza
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 4:41 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Apache Tomcat Memory Pool

**
The only difference I see between your environment is your version of java,
your operating system that mid-tier is installed on, and the fact that we do
not use flashboards to know if displaying them would cause tomcat to crash (we
are on ITSP that has no flashboards out of the box).

Its over 24 hours now that we upgraded our production to patch 006 (we have 10
mid tier servers behind a load balancer) and none of the servers have crashed
as yet whereas on an average with patch 003 at least 5 of them would have
crashed in a day. On one freak day we had 9 of them crash.

Joe