You can do this with a filter.  The problem is checking the DB
(database) value for 600 fields against the TR (transaction) values.
I would imagine that there would be a limit on the filter
qualification.
You can probably break it up into multiple filters.
The qualification would look something like this:

'Field1' != 'DB.Field1'
This compares the field value in the current transaction to what is
stored in the database.

You would need to do this for all your G2 fields.  It could get kind
of hairy.  You would need to check if any of the G2 fields have
changed:
'G2Field1' != 'DB.G2Field1' OR 'G2Field2' != 'DB.G2Field2'   .......
'G2Field600' != 'DB.G2Field600'
This would trigger the message regardless of any G1 fields changing.
You don't even need to check if any of the G1 fields changed or not.

James