From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Remedy Maniac
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 9:26 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Possibly spam: Re: finding a good spam killer for remedy

well, that would have been obviously a perfect world :-)
unfortunately I have both, processes and humans
among these, I have internal and external to our network
I have now the idea to plug spamassassin with my procmail
it looks quiet straight forward
I'll give a try and I'll see

Kaiser, Norm E CIV USAF AFMC 96 CS/SCCE wrote:
> Are the original emails generated by end-users just using a regular
> email client? Or are they created through some process and/or template?
> If it's the latter, why not add something specific to the subject line,
> something the spammers don't know? For example, suppose your system is
> called Acme Help Desk. You could configure your process/template to send
> emails with a specific subject like "AHD: Trouble Ticket Request" or
> something similar.
>
> Then set up a rule that deletes any incoming mail that doesn't have
> "AHD:" somewhere in the subject line.

If this message is a valid email, you can request that future messages from
this source be processed normally through the email system by visiting
http://www.ncmail.net/whitelist_procedures.htm