From: Nicole St.Louis <nstlo...@attivasoft.com>
Subject: AttivaSoft Job Opening - Remedy Developer
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 2:39 PM

AttivaSoft is an IT Service Management Consultancy and Systems
Integrator that focuses on value, speed of delivery, and high
performance technology solutions. Our High Performance IT approach
combines people, business process and advanced technology solutions.

***Candidates must be U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents or have an H1B
Visa.

AttivaSoft is looking for a Remedy Developer with at least 3 -5 years of
Remedy development experience. The Remedy Developer will lead the
implementation of the desired BMC Remedy software package and design the
technical solution. This candidate must understand processes, have
strategic vision, ability to interview and survey client technical
representatives. The candidate must be able to integrate other
technology tools to desired software package, develop robust and
scalable applications in the desired software platform, and recommend
enhancements to client to improve level and quality of service. The
Remedy Developer must be able to install and configure the software
package, assist in collecting, organizing and editing information
required for preparation of functional requirements document, design
documents, training materials, user manuals and reports.

Candidate must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to
interact well with diverse personalities and working styles. Candidate
must have great customer relationship management skills. Candidate will
need to interact directly with customers to identify and resolve project
issues. Candidate must have a Secret Clearance and be local to the
Washington, DC Metro area.

Responsibilities will include but not limited to:

* Complete software configuration tasks.
* Perform workflow development.
* User interface design
* Production migration

AttivaSoft, LLC is a is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color,
gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental
disability or any other basis covered by law.

AttivaSoft offers a great Total Compensation Package! This position
includes a competitive compensation package with strong base salary
(commensurate with experience and qualifications). We have a fantastic
and generous training and mentoring program for all employees. We also
offer a company sponsored 401K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and Short and Long Term Disability Insurance.

For more information, please contact Nicole St. Louis, Human Resources
Associate,
(410) 715-4446 x115 or recruit...@attivasoft.com. www.attivasoft.com