*From:* Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] *On Behalf Of *Shoemaker, Gary
*Sent:* Friday, February 13, 2009 9:30 AM
*To:* arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
*Subject:* 7.1 Date field Display properties on Midtier

I have an application that is only access through the midtier that has a date field. When you click the expand box a calendar displays with the month. On the expand box it has a check box label B.C. I have a request to disable or hide that feature. Is there a way to remove the BC check box?

Gary Shoemaker
Sandia National Laboratories
Remedy Skilled Professional 7.1

ITIL V3

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___ __Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___