All,

I thought I would ask once more before I give up and try a different
direction.

I need to add two fields on the RQC:ServiceRequestWizard and have the data
show up on a change or a Incident.
Below I how I think it works and have the data going (seen in the logs) to
the CAI:EventParams, however, when the CAI pickes up the data it never goes
to the HPD:INterfaceIncidnet_Create from.

BMC support, as it should can't help me since it a major change tot he
system.

So any ideas would be great.

Howard

1.      Add fields to “RQC:ServiceRequestWizard”

a.       Modified Active link “RQC:RQW:Submit_110_SubmitRequest” to push
data from new fields to “SRM:Request”

2.      Add fields to “SRM:Request”

a.       Modified filter “SRM:AOI:GetSRFieldValues” to push data from new
fields to “SRM:AppinstanceBridge”

3.      Add fields to “SRM:AppinstanceBridge”

4.      Add record to “SRM:QuestionTemplate”

a.       Filter
“SRM:AOI:CreateEvent_CreatelAppRequest_CreateSRFieldAttrib_TableLoop_20”
uses the records in “SRM:QuestionTemplate” to push the data to
“CAI:EventParams”

5.      Add fields to “HPD:InterfaceIncident_Create”

6.      Add fields to “HPD:Help Desk”

--
Howard Richter
Red Hat Certified Technician