User preference form

--- J.T. Shyman

 -----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Smith, Ron [TBC]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Logging Active Links in MidTier

I know this is easy, and I have done it before, but for the life of me I
cannot remember how to turn on Active Link Logging in MidTier.  Can
someone help me out with that?  Also, where in the manuals would I find
out more about some of the MidTier behaviors.

AR Server 6.3 Patch 21
MidTier 6.3 Patch 21

Thanks In advance

Thanks,

Ron Smith
Remedy/Web Developer
Providence Health & Services OR
ron.sm...@providence.org
503-216-7866

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified
that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete
this message.

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org