From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of mathew thomas
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 2:04 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy SSO Integration - Logout Issue

**
All,

We have been able to implement SSO bearing one small issue. When we logout
of Remedy the SSO Session is still active.The users are able to log back in
by just tying in the URL or clicking the "Return to Home Page" option on the
Logout.jsp without any authentication. If nothing works I am planning ot
close the browser when the User Clicks Logout.

Has anyone before encountered this issue before and is there an alternate
solution?

Thanks
Mathew Thomas

  _____

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click
<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_movies_1/*http://in.movies.yahoo.com/?wm=n/>
here. __Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___