I clicked Help, then Help Contents and searched for "Fields In View"
It is a pretty helpful place to find stuff like this.  Here is what I
found.

To add and remove fields in a form view

Open a form in BMC Remedy Developer Studio.
Click the form view tab of the appropriate view at the bottom of the
form editor.
Choose Form > Add/Remove Fields On View.
In the Add/Remove Fields in View dialog box, select fields in one list
and click the arrow buttons to move them to the other list, or click
the double-arrow buttons to move all the field to one of the lists.
Click OK to close the dialog box.
Choose File > Save to save your changes.

To add or remove a field from form views:

Open the appropriate form, and select the field.
In the Properties tab, select the Views value, and then click its
ellipsis button.
In the Views dialog box, all views defined for the form appear in the
Not In Views list and the In Views lists.

Use the Add and Remove buttons to move the views to the appropriate
list.
Click OK.