From: Salma Begum
Sent: Thu 3/12/2009 2:24 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Integration of  Midtier 7.1 with Crystal Report server XI

Hi Joe ,

Thanks for the reply. Yes i installed crystal report server XI on the same
machine where midtier and ARS is installed. Later i installed midtier as
well and gave crystal report path  during midtier installtion . I did all
the configuration mentioned in Midtier PDF.
But its not working ..  Crystal reports will stop working after midtier is
installed. Can i use 2 different versions of Tomcat on same server . Because
crystal report uses Tomcat 5.0.27 and it installs tomcat while installing
crystal report . I cant use this same tomcat server for midtier as it is not
able to detect . so i installed one more Tomcat server 5.5 and did midtier
installation. later after completion of midtier i did all configuration
mentioned in pdf and found that i m not able to Launch crystal report
('Central Management Console').

Please suggest , if i installed crystal report on same server will it work .
or should i installed midtier and crystal on two different server to avoid
web server conflicts.

Regards,
Salma