From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Statement of Direction - extended support for ITSM 5.6
applications

Hi All,

  Just wanted to alert you folks to a new Statement of Direction on "BMC
extended support for BMC Remedy IT Service Management applications".  It
can be found here:

25-Feb-2009 (Statement of Direction) BMC extended support for BMC Remedy
IT Service Management applications PDF
<http://www.bmc.com/products/documents/03/62/100362/100362.pdf>

-David J. Easter

Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development

BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___