From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Scott Illari
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 2:19 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: CR Web timeout

**

William,

I am not sure what version of CR Enterprise you are on but on Version X
(10), you could set various timeout settings by:

1) Go to the Administrator Control Panel

2) Go Servers

3) click on the link of each server within the group.  Each one will
give you different settings that you can modify to increase the
timeouts.

The settings range from the maximum number of records to retrieve, cache
size and processing timeouts.

Hope this helps.

Scott Illari

908-601-8948