I am able to select trim text using mid-tier 7.1 patch 4 and ie 6.  Is
your text maybe behind a box or some other transparent object?

Todd Arner
Great Lakes

________________________________

On 3/16/2009 2:24 PM, Andrew Hicox wrote:

        Hello ARSListers:

        I have a pretty basic problem.
        There is a string contained in some trim text. I need my users
to be able to select and copy this text in a web-browser via mid tier.
        Normally it's not a problem to select any string of characters
on a web page, but BMC seems to have employed some trickery whereby
trim-text is not selectable?

        Does anyone know a workaround for this?

        thanks,

        -Andy

_______

Date: 03/16/09 07:04:00

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___