From: Remedy Maniac [mailto:remedy.man...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 3:56 AM
Subject: how to implement a carriage return

dear all,

I need to implement at one place only a carriage return in the following
way:
I have a character field (A) where my users put text.
I have a button which on click fires the workflow to get the value from A
I'd like the workflow being fired with carriage return instead of the button
Of course you can always click on tab to get the focus on the button.
But I'd prefer to have the carriage return effect directly.
Has anybody alreday implemented something similar?
Any idea or tips?
Many thanks in advance.
Serouche

My env is
ARS 6.00.01 (still haven't upgraded. But soon) mid-tiers on 6.3 with Apache
1.33 and Tomcat 4

RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"